Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sorry to all that this hasn't been updated in a long time! I have no good excuse for it.
A lot has happened...Cade turned 1 on January 30th! Crazy! He just started taking some steps last week which was very cool. Overall he is just a healthy, happy little boy. Matt and I are loving being parents.
We want to send a BIG congratulations out to Russ and Amy who are expecting a little blessing of their own! We are so thrilled and happy for you guys!
We are working on getting up to GR to see all of our friends that we miss terribly!
Our home is always open for everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.